domingo, 13 de julho de 2008

Changes in my life...

Changes are to be done when they really have to be done... today at 7 o´clock in the morning I had a vision (no no I was not that drunk and I did not fall down on the floor... ahahah). I had this.... humm how to call it... flashback??? maybe yes... Anyway I was iluminated by this flashback... It helped me to realize one straight thing... WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?!?! This past year was the bottom line... party after party... spending money as crazy... for what? I always thought that this would be what I wanted but actually it is not... it took me nowhere...

I have changed a lot and I lost many things even... mainly the great guy that I know I am with principles, able to take care of myself and the person next to me... And that is what I want for me and I will have it because at the end I always get what I want...

I was about to go back to Portugal in 1 week but first thing I did when I got home... first plane ticket to Portugal... I need my family, my close friends, my room, my pillow... I need to stop and think it over... It is never to late to change and make things right... It is worst when you never really know what is going on and you keep doing mistake after mistake...

I just hope that things will be sorten out the way I want...

Sem comentários: