quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2007

Unbreakable

Well it seems that I am not taking my blog with the proper passion I should but on the last few days either I have been resting from the last weekend and preparing the upcoming one at the same time…

The news is that again it will be a very calm one… not to mention that THE CARABINERI will be together again (Boss, Baroni, Cara, Santo… and the latest acquisition ROY). BUUUUUUcetaaaaaaaaa!

But so far I did not write anything about the topic of this posting, so lets change the subject… Unbreakable, a well known movie with Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson, which I strongly recommend, means that something or someone is impossible or difficult to break.

I could give you several examples to define unbreakable but I will focus mainly on two: stamina and women. Lets start from women. Are women unbreakable? For this simple question there is only one simple answer: NO!!!!!! The only thing that is implicit to an unbreakable woman is the time you take to break the ice. It can take 1 sec just with a glance when you are crossing down the street or partying somewhere; in can take some weeks whenever you are trying the “preliminaries” (cinema, dinner, coffee, a walk in the park, etc).; or years when you really find that the love of your life was always next to you as you best friend (PS: rewinding this conversation, have you notice already how much those preliminaries costs? Have you compared then with the market of “professional” career women? Just a suggestion, for both men and women, economically and financially speaking, check and compare the turnover of such investments :P). Since the last few months, I am facing a lot of those challenges, but at the same time pointless. The more I try to understand them… the less I know and the dumber I get. Mainly is my fault but people are getting stranger day-by-day. Why to be unbreakable when the obvious will happen sooner or later? Why to waste time? Older people always advised: “why to leave it for tomorrow, if I can and should do it today?”. They were right, time is precious and life is short (especially mine as I think I will not go on after 30). Shit, now I realized that I could write all night about this, but actually I am not in a mood for that as I have to plan calmly the next unbreakable…

Just to end this senseless posting, I have to say that my stamina is unbreakable… Work, Gym, Kickboxing, Karate, typing but NO SEX… even with it I would still be UNBREAKABLE…

But no more of this… see you next time…

2 comentários:

RCBarros disse...

Esta postagem pode ser classificada simplesmente como execrável...
Post something serious next time, and keep your "Sex files" in your closet! We don't want to know how unbreakable you can be!

Myr disse...

Hahahaha belo comentario!
I do agree!!!!