quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2008

Reviewing 2007

2007 was a great year... but not yet comparable to 2005. I will try to summarize what was really marking for me during the last year. Sorry if I will forget to mention about something or someone but sometimes I am short of memory :P

Work: At the beginning of the year I was given an opportunity to lead a team in Budapest, which was responsible for the migration of the accounting processes to Krakow. I have spent five incredible months in Paris of the Eastern European Countries. Nevertheless, as I was fed up of working for a Shared Service Center, especially, when there are problems involving money, I wanted to pursue another goals. Even before I got back to Krakow, in the middle of the year, I started to prepare my path to the Capital. My friend invited me for a big challenge which I had no doubts that it was the task for me and the next step to take. Currently, I am responsible for finance area in a real estate company.


Carabineri: After 6 months without playing in a team where the players play with their eyes closed, I found the perfect ones here in Warsaw. Santos, Cara, John e Roy. Pitch: Cinnamon at Warsaw. Championship: Who........... more? (use for imagination but yet again I am JOKING). 5 guys to whom the world is not enough to conquer... I would also like to that this opportunity to show my respect to friends such as Alvaro, Moreira and Carlos, which I hope they will join us here in a near future... It is up to you guys and PARANOIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


Sunrise Festival - Kolobrzeg: Still 7 months and 24 days for the next one... in the meanwhile, please take a look and check if you were losing something like... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_TvAAZGmI


Family: Unfortunately life it is not as we always want it to be but I had to leave my family behind so that I could look for a better life. Poland is giving me the better one for the moment. You might ask how is that possible since I come from a country full of sunshine and good food... Well my friends, life is not only about sun and food... there are some other eatable things that money cannot buy... (hummm well unless you have MASTERCARD :P). Every 2 or 3 months I do all what is possible to go and visit them but of course I would prefer that they would be closer but they understand my point of view.


Girls: I have to say that clearly this was not the best year. There are some events on this life that is hard to explain or they have no explanation at all. How is it possible a guy like me still to be single after 18 months of his last relationship. Well it is quite easy to figure out... but main reason the more time I spend alone the better I feel... Well I had this thought until some unfinished business ended finally and I met Magda at the New Years Eve. By the way, you are already my girlfriend but yet you do not know about it... :P But I have to say that after some funny events during my first months here in Warsaw, I was fully corrupted by this sin city... La noche me confunde...


Money: 13 euros bottle of champagne in Budapest, Finlandia, Finlandia, Moet, Moet and more moet... I am finance guy and I always make a bad investment do not you agree? Should not the entrepreneur make his investments with the milestones that in the future we will take some profitability? At least, that was what I have learned at the university (probably it would have been wiser if I went to more than two classes in a row and now I would not be doing such mistakes...) I hope my boss does not know about it... Fortunately, he knows and he is worst than me :P


Health: Always the problem with my liver... a never ending story... with the life I am having now I foreseen that is closer to end...


Basically, it was something like this, at least the parts I remember...

Sem comentários: